The REV thermostat by Siemens is a two-position controller which provides PID mode. The room temperature is controlled by the cyclic switching of a regulating unit.
The controller comes with an activated self-learning operating mode, which means that it automatically optimizes its parameters and then operates based on the learned mode.
- Operating Voltage: DC 3 V
- Confirmation Signal: two -positional
- PID Control: Yes
- Sensing Element: NTC 10 kΩ
- Environmental Conditions; Perm. Ambient Temperature; Operation: 5…..40 ºC
- Setpoint setting range: 3…35 ºC
- Switching capacity of relays; Voltage: AC 24….250 V
- Switching capacity of relays; Current: 2,5 A
- Degrees of protection: IP 20
Product code: REVContinue Reading