Elith heaters are fully certified for quality and safety. As a leading European manufacturer of infrared marble radiators, Elith has been successfully exporting its products to Germany and other European countries since the company was established in 1999.
Elith has the following certification:
1. CE marking: Indicates that Elith infrared marble radiators comply with EU legislation and enables them to be moved and sold freely within the European Economic Area.
2. VDE EMC mark: Indicates that, as an electro-technical product, Elith infrared marble radiators comply with the standards for electromagnetic compatibility on the basis of VDE/EN/IEC/CISPR standards and other technical specifications.
3. VDE Factory inspection mark: Inspections according to the international CIG procedure (primary inspection of the place of manufacture and maintenance check according to CENELEC factory inspection procedure). Factory inspections of products with other certification marks (inspection on behalf of and according to the codes and standards of foreign certification bodies).
4. VDE GS certification marking: Technical equipment and commodities ready for use, in the sense of ProdSG (optional for such products instead of VDE Mark). According to VDE/EN/IEC standards, other technical specifications as well as possible provisions of law with respect to safety and health requirements.
5. ΕΛΟΤ ΕΝ ISO 9001:2008 certification: Certification introducing quality management system according to ELOT EN ISO 9001:2008 for the production of infrared heating radiators made from natural stone.
6. TUV SAARLAND ISO 9001:2008 certification: Production certification for infrared heating radiators from natural stone by TUV SAARLAND ISO 9001:2008.
For more details, please contact us.